- Clean and Sanitize frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to sanitizing.
- PROTECT surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
- Remove any loose debris and where applicable, wipe surface with damp rag.
- CLEAN: Using EnviroSystems Green Kleen 420-4 (ready to use):
- Hold sprayer about eight inches from surface to be cleaned.
- Spray on and wipe it off! On extremely dirty surfaces, allow to penetrate and leave on surface for 2-3 minutes. Apply second spray if needed, and wipe.
- Wipe surface with clean, damp sponge or cloth.
- For removal of built-up, caked on grime, or for best results when cleaning rough irregular surfaces, spray on, agitate with brush, rinse and wipe.
- SANITIZE: Using EnviroSystems Sanitizer 440 (EPA REG. NO. 1839-86-53053 – has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19, when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus Type 5 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) for additional information.):
- Add 1/2 oz. of this product per 1 gallon of water (or equivalent dilution). Apply solution with a cloth, sponge, or hand pump trigger sprayer to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Let dry
- PROTECT: Using EnviroSystems BioShield 75:
- Using a trigger sprayer, spray the entire surface area 4″-6″ from the surface making sure the surface is completely covered.
- Let stand until dry (5-10 minutes)
*Green Kleen and BioShield 75 alone do not kill viruses.